Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
Everybody brace your eardrums…it’s Alli’s signature move.
Not ashamed to admit that I’ve watched my own video maybe 12 times.
this song is fucking amazing and perfect and so so great
- earphones are advised but optional
- press play
- close your eyes
download link will be here (i’ve updated the page so hopfully it’ll be easier for you guys to find the download links)
hope you like it:) x
Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
i’m going traveling (seeing relatives in southern finland and stuff and then gdańsk wooo) and will be gone till…. 31st, i think? possibly a few days longer. so i just thought i’d let you guys know because i didn’t have too much time and my queue is a bit rushed and lacking and whatnot and although…