haha we're just gonna ignore that
Come What May
Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman · Moulin Rouge
come what may // ewan mcgregor & nicole kidman
listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?
telling me to give you everything
seasons may change, winter to spring
but i love you until the end of time
”..before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I” -
blaine’s first day at vogue.com when he meets the most wonderful human being aka kurt //)w(\
if painting your nails make you feel better, do it. if putting stickers on personal items makes you feel better, do it. if drawing shippy or kinky or silly or emotional things make you feel better, do it. if there is something that makes you feel better, even just a little bit, just fuckin do it
dont be embarrassed about what self care means to you. self care is important, and so are you
Bastille · Bad Blood
Flaws ll Bastille
All of your flaws and all of my flaws they lie there hand in hand. Ones we’ve inherited, ones that we learned. They pass from man to man.
There’s a hole in my soul. I can’t fill it. I can’t fill it. There’s a hole in my soul. Can you fill it? Can you fill it.?
If Vastra changed, if she was different, if she wasn’t the person that you liked…
I don’t like her, ma’am, I love her. And as to different, well, she’s a lizard.
- push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
So, Kurt Hummel, my amazing friend my one true love
Will you marry me?